Amida - [ Syriac Not Available ]
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Emilie Savage-Smith, Simon Swain and G. J. H. van Gelder (eds.), A literary history of medicine: the 'Uyūn al-anbā' fī ṭabaqāt al-aṭibbā' of Ibn Abī Uṣaybi'ah (Leiden: Brill, 2020)., p: 461 (index), entry: 10.2.3.1, 10.10.5, 10.75.3, 188.8.131.52(p), 15.22n, 15.56.1.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Nathan P. Gibson, “Amida.” In Communities of Knowledge: Interreligious Networks of Scholars in Ibn Abi Usaybiʿa’s History of the Physicians, edited by Nathan P. Gibson. Usaybia.net , 2019-. Version 0.4. Entry published August 7, 2020. https://usaybia.net/place/24.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Amida
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Nathan P. Gibson, general editor, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München)
- Nathan P. Gibson, editor, Communities of Knowledge: Interreligious Networks of Scholars in Ibn Abi Usaybiʿa’s History of the Physicians
- Nathan P. Gibson, entry contributor, “Amida”
- The orignal version of this record was adapted from the index entry in A Literary History of Medicine: The “Uyūn al-Anbā” Fī Ṭabaqāt al-Aṭibbā’ of Ibn Abī Uṣaybi’ah, 5 vols. (Leiden: Brill, 2020) by Emilie Savage-Smith Simon Swain G. J. H. van Gelder
- Conversion into tabular and TEI-XML formats, data mining, and proofing by Nathan P. Gibson
- Original data architecture of TEI place records for Srophé by David A. Michelson
- Original data architecture of TEI place records for Srophé by Thomas A. Carlson
- Srophé app design and development by Winona Salesky
Copyright and License for Reuse
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.