Agamemnon — أغاممنون
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Emilie Savage-Smith, Simon Swain and G. J. H. van Gelder (eds.), A literary history of medicine: the 'Uyūn al-anbā' fī ṭabaqāt al-aṭibbā' of Ibn Abī Uṣaybi'ah (Leiden: Brill, 2020)., section: 2.1.5.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Nathan P. Gibson, Vanessa Birkhahn, Hanna Friedel, Fabio Ioppolo, Nadine Löhr, Robin Schmahl, Malinda Tolay and Flavio Zeska, “Agamemnon — أغاممنون .” In Communities of Knowledge: Interreligious Networks of Scholars in Ibn Abi Usaybiʿa’s History of the Physicians, edited by Nathan P. Gibson. Usaybia.net , 2019-. Version 0.6.0-dev. Entry published June 23, 2021. https://usaybia.net/person/412.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Agamemnon — أغاممنون
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Nathan P. Gibson, general editor, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München)
- Nathan P. Gibson, editor, Communities of Knowledge: Interreligious Networks of Scholars in Ibn Abi Usaybiʿa’s History of the Physicians
- Vanessa Birkhahn, Hanna Friedel, Fabio Ioppolo, Nadine Löhr, Robin Schmahl, Malinda Tolay, Flavio Zeska, Nathan P. Gibson, Vanessa Birkhahn, Hanna Friedel, Fabio Ioppolo, Nadine Löhr, Robin Schmahl, Malinda Tolay, and Flavio Zeska, entry contributors, “Agamemnon — أغاممنون ”
- The orignal version of this record was adapted from the index entry in A Literary History of Medicine: The “Uyūn al-Anbā” Fī Ṭabaqāt al-Aṭibbā’ of Ibn Abī Uṣaybi’ah, 5 vols. (Leiden: Brill, 2020) by Emilie Savage-Smith Simon Swain G. J. H. van Gelder
- Conversion into tabular and TEI-XML formats, data mining, and proofing by Nathan P. Gibson
- Entity classification, bibliography editing, and occupational, affiliational, and gender descriptors by Vanessa Birkhahn
- English and Arabic name entry, matching with external records by Robin Schmahl
- Relational descriptors, English and Arabic name entry, matching with external records, checking for typographical errors in headword name, abstract, and references by Malinda Tolay
- Relational descriptors by Fabio Ioppolo
- Adding names in Arabic script by Hanna Friedel
- Bibliography editing by Nadine Löhr
- Original data architecture of TEI person records for Srophé by David A. Michelson
- Srophé app design and development by Winona Salesky
Copyright and License for Reuse
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.