Abū Bakr Muḥammad ibn al-Khalīl al-Raqqī
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Emilie Savage-Smith, Simon Swain and G. J. H. van Gelder (eds.), A literary history of medicine: the 'Uyūn al-anbā' fī ṭabaqāt al-aṭibbā' of Ibn Abī Uṣaybi'ah (Leiden: Brill, 2020)., section: 10.17, 10.17.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Nathan P. Gibson, Vanessa Birkhahn, Fabio Ioppolo, Nadine Löhr, Robin Schmahl and Malinda Tolay, “Abū Bakr Muḥammad ibn al-Khalīl al-Raqqī.” In Communities of Knowledge: Interreligious Networks of Scholars in Ibn Abi Usaybiʿa’s History of the Physicians, edited by Nathan P. Gibson. Usaybia.net , 2019-. Version 0.5.0-dev. Entry published January 28, 2021. https://usaybia.net/person/132.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Abū Bakr Muḥammad ibn al-Khalīl al-Raqqī
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Nathan P. Gibson, general editor, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München)
- Nathan P. Gibson, editor, Communities of Knowledge: Interreligious Networks of Scholars in Ibn Abi Usaybiʿa’s History of the Physicians
- Vanessa Birkhahn, Fabio Ioppolo, Nadine Löhr, Robin Schmahl, Malinda Tolay, Nathan P. Gibson, Vanessa Birkhahn, Fabio Ioppolo, Nadine Löhr, Robin Schmahl, and Malinda Tolay, entry contributors, “Abū Bakr Muḥammad ibn al-Khalīl al-Raqqī”
- The orignal version of this record was adapted from the index entry in A Literary History of Medicine: The “Uyūn al-Anbā” Fī Ṭabaqāt al-Aṭibbā’ of Ibn Abī Uṣaybi’ah, 5 vols. (Leiden: Brill, 2020) by Emilie Savage-Smith Simon Swain G. J. H. van Gelder
- Conversion into tabular and TEI-XML formats, data mining, and proofing by Nathan P. Gibson
- Entity classification, bibliography editing, and occupational, affiliational, and gender descriptors by Vanessa Birkhahn
- English and Arabic name entry, matching with external records, checking for typographical errors in headword name, abstract, and references by Robin Schmahl
- Relational descriptors, English and Arabic name entry, matching with external records by Malinda Tolay
- Relational descriptors by Fabio Ioppolo
- Bibliography editing by Nadine Löhr
- Original data architecture of TEI person records for Srophé by David A. Michelson
- Srophé app design and development by Winona Salesky
Copyright and License for Reuse
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.